Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data" (hereafter referred to as "Decree") we would like to inform that: 1)the Personal data you provide to the Tenuta Fagnanettoat time of ordering and registration with this website, are part of trade relationship aimed at the conclusion of a contractual agreement, performance of contractual services, promotional activities or otherwise acquired in the scope of our activities in compliance with legislative and contractual provisions, and shall be treated in compliance with the aforementioned law and the privacy obligations therein; 2) to the processing of personal data in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Decree, shall mean that any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution of data. The treatment is done through automated means or otherwise, with controlled access and according to the procedures laid down in Articles 11, 33, 34, 35 and 36 of the Decree, and provided for by the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures; 3) the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as filing, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular: a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for administrative management of the relationship you have established with our Company; b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, after sales and verifying satisfaction with the products of your interest; c) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products covered by the activity of the Tenuta Fagnanetto; d) for the communication of business information on future initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers, both by the Tenuta Fagnanetto, by sending e-mails and newsletters and from parent companies and / or subsidiaries and companies external cooperating with the Tenuta Fagnanetto. This service does not imply monitoring of the websites you visit nor control over the messages you read; 4) the transfer of your personal data is required to regularly meet its contractual and legal obligations in the business relationship you have established with the Tenuta Fagnanetto: without them we can not follow up the room booking confirmation; 5)the data are collected in our database and recorded in order to allow access only to authorized parties: they will be treated in compliance with the above-stated purposes, within the Tenuta Fagnanetto or may be disclosed to parent and/or subsidiary companies of the Tenuta Fagnanetto. Further be informed that all concerned can exercise the rights provided for in Articles 7, 8, and 9 of the Decree 196 of 2003, which are summarized below: a) know, through free access to the contents of the register in art. 154 of Decree 196 of 2003, the existence of data concerning him; b) to be informed about:
- name, title, company name, domicile, residence and headquarters of the data controller;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- name, title, company name address, location of the data controller;
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to him and communication of the same in intelligible form. Information on the logic and purpose of the processing.
- Cancellation and transformation into anonymous data or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
- Updating, rectification or integration of data.
- Certification that the operations referred to in numbers 2 and 3 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed except in cases where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.